Thursday, April 7, 2011

Spring Color

I LOVE being outside and seeing beautiful gardens. That being said... our gardens have a long way to go!! :-) I was in the backyard tonight, and I decided to share the pictures of some of the color we have. I am excited about the next few months -- I love to be ourside, and I love all of the pretty flowers! Anyway, here are some of the pictures I took this afternoon:


Wisteria... I love wisteria. Although I must say, I am completely jealous of my parents wisteria. They have an arbor in their backyard. Every year it is COVERED in wisteria blooms that hang down over your head. It totally looks like something out of a magazine!
  


My lilac bush -- I love the fact it is white, they are so much more rare! It smells wonderful too. I am getting a little dissapointed. They blooms won't last very much longer, and it will be a whole year before I can smell them again.


Tulips! -- We have all different colored tulips, but I really like these red ones.


Finally, my dogwood tree!!! It is the only dogwood tree I have ever seen that has pink and white blooms on the same tree. I absolutely love it!

I am looking forward to more color and pretty flowers as spring goes on!
Hope you have a good Friday, and a wonderful weekend!!!

--Amanda



No comments:

Post a Comment