Wednesday, April 13, 2011

...Alone Time!!

It is 9:30...
I'm not tired...
Alan and Ella are both asleep...
I have a bowl of ice cream and Oreo’s...
I have complete control of the TV (and I am watching Eclipse)...

All of this = once in a lifetime opportunity!!! Ha ha!!

I am a little disappointed because I don't have any pictures to add to this post. I almost didn't post anything, but after spending quite a bit of time on the phone with my cousin (btw, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAYLOR!!!) we decided that mindless rambling can be very entertaining!!

Lately we have been:

Thankful!
Alan's grandfather (Harold) had quadruple bypass surgery this morning. All went well!!! Hopefully he will be back to normal soon!! Alan's other grandfather (Bill) is still recovering from his surgery, and he is doing well also! My grandmother (Doylene) received some (preliminary) good news from the doctor. My dad is feeling better, and I think his medicine is finally getting regulated.

Whiney!
Ella has become very whiney lately, and it is driving Alan and I crazy!! Her new favorite phrase is “don’t want it”, and I am pretty sure she can manage to say it 93 times per minute!!! She is definitely able to communicate exactly what she thinks needs to happen. Although, sometimes it is rather cute when she says it because she pouts and bats her eyelashes. Wow… they learn how to get what they want quickly!

Laughing!
Alan went out to the marina today, and after putting the boat back in the slip… he fell in the water. Yes, the nasty, stagnant, cold water that surrounds the dock! LOL! I thought I was going to die laughing when he told me about it. (I was at work when this happened.)

Crazy!
I don’t know what has been up with me lately, but I have been on an emotional rollercoaster. (No, I am not pregnant!) I have been grumpy, then depressed, then stressed, then happy, and then it starts all over again. I am really starting to get annoyed by it so hopefully I get back to normal soon!!!

Excited!
I am so excited about Ella’s birthday! I think she will LOVE her party, and I think she will really get excited about opening the presents. We are getting her a trampoline, and I think I am as excited (if not more) to jump on it as she will be!! I am also getting very excited about summer. It has been wonderful to get outside and enjoy the weather. Ella really loves the boat. Almost everyday she will go up to Alan and say, “Boat, Daddy, Boat”. It is adorable!

Stuffy!
Allergies… ugh!! I am pretty sure I am about to limit out on the amount of behind the counter decongestants that I can purchase!! I will have to start sending Alan to get me medicine!!

…oh and did I mention CRAZY?!?!
Have a good night!!
--Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment