Sunday, April 17, 2011

30 Days...

Before I start the “30 Days” stuff, I have to share some pictures of Ella!! When Ella gets out of the shower she wants to “cover up”. She prefers to wear a towel around the house for quite sometime (hmmm… I guess she gets that no clothes thing from me…). Anyway, my cousins got Ella one of the towels Velcros on for Christmas, and she loves it! We went outside and played in it – although it didn’t last long, we soon took it off too!! lol!




I saw on someone else’s blog a “30 Days of Pictures” Challenge. It looked really fun to try (we will see if I can keep up!!)

Here is the challenge, you post a picture each day of the following:

Day 1: A picture of yourself and 10 facts about you.
Day 2: A picture of you and the person you've been the closest with the longest.
Day 3: A picture of the cast of your favorite show.
Day 4: A picture of your night.
Day 5: A picture of your favorite memory.
Day 6: A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for the day.
Day 7: A picture of your most treasured item.
Day 8: A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently.
Day 9: A picture of the person that has gotten you through the most.
Day 10: A picture of the person you do the craziest things with.
Day 11: A picture of something you hate.
Day 12: A picture of something you love.
Day 13: A picture of your favorite band or artist.
Day 14: A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without.
Day 15: A picture of something you want to do before you die.
Day 16: A picture of someone who inspires you.
Day 17: A picture that makes you laugh.
Day 18: A picture of your biggest insecurity.
Day 19: A picture and a letter.
Day 20: A picture of somewhere you would like to travel.
Day 21: A picture of something you wish you could forget.
Day 22: A picture of something you wish you were better at.
Day 23: A picture of your favorite book.
Day 24: A picture of something you wish you could change.
Day 25: A picture of your day.
Day 26: A picture of something that means alot to you.
Day 27: A picture of you and a family member.
Day 28: A picture of something you are afraid of.
Day 29: A picture that can always make you smile.
Day 30: A picture of someone you miss.

Day 1: A picture of yourself, and 10 facts about yourself.
Those of you who read my profile know that the 10 facts about me is definitely going to be the hardest part about this!!!

1. I am the Mommy to the most wonderful little girl, Ella Kaye, in the whole world, and I am lucky enough to have my best friend and loving husband, Alan put up with me!!!
2. I truly believe that I have the best family in the entire world! I couldn’t ask for more loving and caring people to share our lives with.
3. I don’t believe that anything happens by coincidence. I believe that God has a purpose and a reason for everything in our lives (even when we don’t like it or understand it). Having faith is the most important part!
4. I am messy and I don’t like to clean! (Alan knew what he was getting into when we got married!)
5. I could spend hours doing arts and crafts! I like to scrapbook, knit, sew, even color with Ella. (See #4, I get in trouble for not cleaning up my messes!! J)
6. I love to shop! I can spend hours (and subsequently lots of money…) shopping for anything!!
7. I don’t censor what I say very well! I tend to speak long before I think!! It doesn’t get me in too much trouble, but I am working on being better at it!
8. I believe in saying “I Love You” a lot – to family, friends, whomever. I always try to tell the people in my life how much they mean to me whenever I get the opportunity.
9. I am horrible at following up with people!! Time goes by too fast, and I forget to make phone calls or send e-mails as often as I should.
10. I enjoy being completely girly: pedicures, manicures, fixing hair, dressing up, make-up… I love it all!! If only I had more time!!

So here is Day 1 – See you tomorrow!
--Amanda!

No comments:

Post a Comment