Monday, April 18, 2011

30 Days ...Day 2

The person I have been the closest to the longest is Alan. (Suprise, right?) Alan and I met when I was a junior in high school, and He was a senior. I have always found it funny that we met when we did because we went to school together since I was in 6th grade (like, literally we were in the same building). How is it possible that we didn't meet until then? Anyway, we started dating, and I am sure you can guess the rest of the story! He is a wonderful husband, an amazing father, and I never dreamed, even on the day we got married, that I could love him as much as I do today. I also have to add this:

"Love fills the moment,
and the moment begins eternity.
Love fills a lifetime,
and a lifetime begins this hour."

That was the beginning of our wedding invitations, and I have always loved it! (My mom picked it out, and I have to give her the credit for it!)

So, here are some pictures of Alan...
This was one of our engagement pictures

Alan at our wedding.

...our wedding again.

Alan and Ella on our the vacation we took to Gatlinburg, TN in November 2010

Alan and Ella when she was a baby.

So, here is day two!! Other updates from today... I was correct on my theory of naming a puppy. The one I named died last night. It COMPLETELY sucked more than normal because of all of the emotional stuff I had going on. Did I mention it sucked???? I guess that is life though.

--Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment