Tuesday, April 19, 2011

30 Days ...Day 3

I wrote the 30 days stuff last night (which was really nice because it is all ready today!), but I have to fill you in on my day first. I took a ballet class today for the first time in years. It was absolutely wonderful, like words can't express wonderful! I feel great right now -- although I am pretty sure that tomorrow morning my body will be very angry with me!!!  

So, today is SUPER simple!! Which is nice because the other posts have made me kinda emotional. I know, I am overly emotional, but I can't help it! Anyway today's picture is a picture of the cast of my favorite show... hand's down Grey's Anatomy!


I have to post multiple pictures because I have to get all (or most) of the cast members.


I have to add some Grey's Anatomy quotes while we are at it:

"Nobody chooses to be a freak. Most people don't even realize they're a freak until it's way too late to change it." --Meredith


"I think you're either born simple or you're born me." -- Christina


"If there's anything I can do... to cheer you up... I'm around. Day or night. Night in particular." -- Mark

"I don't do second best." -- Bailey


...and my current favorite...


"We are responsible with our patients. The problem is we blow it all out at work. In our own lives, we can't think things through. We don't make the sound choice. We did that all day at the hospital. When it comes to ourselves, we've got nothing left. And is it worth it—being responsible? Because if take your vitamins and pay your taxes and never cut the line, the universe still gives you people to love and then lets them slip through your fingers like water, and what've you got? Vitamins and nothing." -- Meredith

See you tomorrow!!!!
--Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment