Wednesday, April 20, 2011

30 Days ...Day 4

Today is a picture of your night. Let me just say that our night typically consists of all of those things you hear people talk about before you have kids. --and you think "that will never be me" ...and then you had a child. So, we talk about potty going in the potty, not jumping off of furniture, not kicking the dog, keeping clothes on until we get home, wearing the same rainboots with EVERY outfit, etc. 

Anyway, I had to sneak these pictures!! I think any parent would agree there is something really cool about watching your child sleep. Not because of the previous paragraph, but just because its totally awesome! So, that is what I picked for these pictures. (Note: as I am writing this, Ella has yet to go to sleep!! lol) I took these pictures last night.



Isn't she adorable?!?! (and I am not the slightest bit biased!!!)

--Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment