Saturday, May 28, 2011

30 Days ...Day 6

Day 6: A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for the day.

I decided there are two people I would like to trade places with for the day -- I have one famous one and one "regular" one. (Although, I wouldn't consider her regular). So, the famous one is ...surprise, surprise... Kate Middleton!! Who wouldn't want to be princess for a day. I would pick a very specific day though; like her wedding day. She got to seriously wear a tiara!! (are you debating if I am under the age of 10 right now??? lol) Here are some pictures of her from that day...

...ummmm, did I say tiara????


The second would be my BESTEST FRIEND Abby-Dabby-Do. Abby is the program director at Ferncliff Camp and Conference Center, a Presbyterian Church Camp just outside of Little Rock. Abby and I have many wonderful memories of Ferncliff and Church events, and I think it would be really cool to get to be a part of something that brings joy to so many people's lives.



I didn't have any digital pictures of me and Abby from when we were at ferncliff, but I stole a picture of Abby from her facebook page!! Abby is a wonderful person, and I am thankful everyday that she is a part of my life!  I couldn't imagine who I would be without her!


I LOVE YOU ABBY-DABBY-DO!!! 

--Amanda


No comments:

Post a Comment