Thursday, June 16, 2011

30 Days ...Day 7

Day 7: A picture of your most treasured item.

I am a firm believer that there is nothing in this world I need as long as the people I love are ok. So, my most treasured items are, without a doubt, the people in my life. Since, I have to choose an "item" that I treasure... I guess it would be some of the jewelry that I have been given. First, my wedding ring....


Obviously, it has alot of sentimental meaning. It was designed at Underwoods, and it is one of a kind. I fell like there should be so much more to say about it, but I really don't know what else to say!! I really enjoy when I do get to wear it because I can't wear it at work.

Second, I have a ring that my grandparents gave to me. My Mammy had a ring that she had taken apart and made into three rings for my cousins and I. Her and my Grandaddy had our birthstones put in the middle of each of our rings. I really like this because it was something that had special meaning to my grandparents, they gave it to me, and my cousins have matching rings. It makes me feel like they are all with me when I wear it.


My parents also got me a pandora bracelet when I was pregnant with Ella, and they purchased a charm that had Ella's birthstone in it (which is emerald, by the way). Alan also purchased me a charm the day after Ella was born --that just happened to be Mother's Day-- for me to add to it. It means so much to me to wear this jewelry knowing that I am carrying a piece of some of the people in my life who mean the most to me.

Earlier this week, we went to my parents house to visit. Check out this video of Ella singing with my dad....



We were having so much fun!!!

Have a good night!!!!

--Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment