Thursday, March 31, 2011

Last Weekend

We had a really good weekend! Alan and I both had ALL weekend off!! We have just hung out around the house. (Ella hasn't felt very well though. She is getting a tooth, and her allergies have been horrible!)

This is how Ella started her weekend. She found her bouncy seat from when she was a baby. It was funny to watch her get into it! She would "slip'n'slide dive" into it so it would bounce.










Saturday morning Ella and I went up to Chick'n Quick to visit. ...I know, my own plant wasn't running so I had to go to another one!! lol. It was really good to see everyone. Ella decided that she wanted to try on Alfred's golf shoe!! She made herself a seat on his bookshelf.




She got really mad that she couldn't get her boots off!


We also got Babe's whelping box set up. This is a picture of her from last Sunday. I think we will have puppies in the morning!!!


Hope you have a good Friday!!!
-- Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment